Lender to Offer Offers at “BPI Awesome Travel Fair”
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) has announced the launch of its third “BPI Awesome Travel Fair” from March 24 to 26 at the Glorietta 2 activity hub in Makati City.
“It’s a one-stop shop for everything you need on your next adventure. This year’s travel fair is a hybrid event as it will run concurrently with the online event,” the lender said in a statement released last Monday.
BPI has stated that its “Awesome Travel Fair” is open to all BPI cardholders and customers, including BPI credit, debit and prepaid card holders, as well as private, privileged, personal and overseas BPI Filipino customers.
“In 2023, the travel industry is constantly looking good! We are thrilled to be relaunching the BPI Awesome Travel Fair due to the growing demand for affordable travel packages. Our customers are in for special travel deals and discounts that are sure to help them achieve their travel goals,” said Jenelyn Z. Lacerna, Head of Unsecured Loans and Card Products and Sales at BPI, in a statement.
“Travel is part of overall wellness as it strengthens relationships with loved ones. When this aspect of our lives is taken care of, everything else follows. For BPI, this travel fair supports our shared mission to help build a better Philippines, one family, one community at a time,” Laserna added.
“BPI is once again bringing together a roster of travel exhibitors that includes some of the most popular and world renowned airlines, travel agencies, tour operators and travel shops,” the lender said.
These include Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, All Nippon Airways, Turkish Airlines, Asiana Airlines, AirSWIFT, Sunlight Air, EVA Air, Etihad, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines and Qatar Airways, as well as Klook, El Nido Group . , Travel Club and Agoda.
The Bank named the following benefits for fair participants:
- Special offers such as low fares and discounts from travel exhibitors, both land-based and online.
- Zero interest rate when buying in installments from selected exhibitors.
- Flexible payment terms with a minimum monthly additional fee for selected partners.
- Low exchange rate savings when a BPI credit card is used to book flights, purchases abroad, or purchases in international online stores with a foreign currency conversion rate of only 1.85 percent.
- Complimentary insurance, which offers free travel insurance when you purchase a ticket with a qualifying BPI credit card.
- Exclusive to Mastercard Platinum: Take advantage of up to six months of real interest-free installments when you use your BPI Platinum Rewards Mastercard to pay for air tickets.
Image Credits: Bank of the Philippine Islands