Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Ekklesia Mutual Fund, Inc. will be conducted virtually via Zoom on December 16, 2022 (Friday) at 10:00 AM for the following trades:
- call to order
- Notification confirmation
- Definition and declaration of a quorum
- Familiarization and approval of the minutes of the annual meeting of shareholders dated July 27, 2020
- Submission and approval of the audited financial statements for 2021 and other reports of the fund manager
- Approval and confirmation of all acts of the Board of Directors and the Management Company for 2021
- Nomination and election of directors
- BPI Investment Management, Inc. confirmation. as a fund manager, principal distributor, investment advisor and transfer agent (continuous unless expressly terminated)
- Reappointment of SGV & Co. as external auditor of the Fund
- Other business
Only registered shareholders as of the close of business on October 31, 2022, the date and time of entry set by the Board of Directors, are entitled to receive notice and vote at said meeting.
Given the restriction imposed by the community quarantine, shareholders can only attend the meeting via remote communication.
In order for your shares to be represented at the meeting, please complete, sign and date the attached Voting Ballot and return it by mail/e-mail/fax by December 06, 2022 to the Office of the Corporate Secretary at the following address:
- Mail: 19/F BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati
- By email: [email protected]
- Fax: (02) 8580-4682
Validation of the voting ballot will take place on December 09, 2022.
Shareholders wishing to participate in the meeting via remote communication must notify the Corporate Secretary by sending an email to [email protected] until December 6, 2022. The registered shareholder will receive a confirmation email along with credentials to access the online meeting link. Shareholders may exercise their voting rights via remote communication or in absentia, subject to verification.
By order of the Board of Directors,
ATTI. Sabino B. PADILLA IV